Ascari Logo Ascari Cars Ltd. was a British automobile manufacturer based in Banbury, England, and founded by Klaas Zwart.The company was named after Alberto Ascari (1918–1955), the first double Formula One world champion.
The company stopped its activity in 2010.
Ascari Cars was established in Dorset in 1995. Its first limited-edition car, the Ascari Ecosse, was launched in 1998.
In 2000 Ascari Cars built a new facility in Banbury in northern Oxfordshire. Ascari Car's second car, the Ascari KZ1, was developed at Banbury, which also housed Team Ascari's racing assets. The premises are now occupied by Haas F1 Team.
- Ascari FGT :Initial concept car created for racing
- Ascari Ecosse :Production version of the FGT
- Ascari KZ1 :Production version of A410 Race car
- Ascari KZ1-R :Road-going version of the KZ1-R GT3 race car
- Ascari A10 :Upgraded version of the KZ1
- Ascari FGT :Racing version of the FGT concept, run in the British GT Championship
- Ascari A410 :Le Mans Prototype
- Ascari KZR-1 :Upgraded version of the A410
- Ascari KZ1-R GT3 :Racing version of the KZ1, running in the FIA GT3 class
Source : wikipedia